At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a 75% standing.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score (only for those applicants who completed their degree outside of Canada and the United States).
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 80 (writing 22, speaking 20, reading 20, listening 18) IELTS 6.5 (writing 6.0, speaking 6.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,762.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $11,508.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs