At a glance:
- April 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
Minimum admission requirements
- Successful completion of an Honours Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a field from humanities, social sciences, science, mathematics, environment, health or engineering, with an average of at least 78% in the final two years of the degree.
- Applications must include demonstration of sufficient academic and/or practical experience and personal suitability. Experienced professionals in the private or public sectors may be considered for admission, but probationary status may be required for the first term of the program.
- The program may also consider applications from mature students who do not meet the regular academic admission requirements of a four-year Honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent. To be considered, an applicant who does not meet the regular academic requirements must have at least eight years of professional experience in a field related to the program, such as digital media, journalism, digital entertainment, digital gaming, software development, design, etc., and a minimum GMAT score of 550, or an equivalent score on the GRE (referencing ETS's GRE Comparison Table for Business Schools).
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $5,372.00 tuition and $195.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $9,201.00 tuition and $407.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs