At a glance:
- Environmental and Resource Management
- Environmental Science
- Human Geography
Minimum admission requirements
- Students must normally hold an Honours Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree. Students with an Honours Bachelor of Environmental Science (BES) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Physical Geography, Environmental or Earth Science, Geomatics, or the equivalent, will also be considered. Students must demonstrate that they have the necessary science background to pursue graduate work in their field of specialization. Students will have completed the undergraduate degree with an overall average of at least 75%.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- June 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)
- Contact department for admission in May 2021
This video by Waterloo Geography and Environmental Management master's student Fraser King was the winner in the 2019 GRADflix competition.