- February 1, 2020 (for admission in May 2020)
- June 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- October 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a minimum 75% standing in the last two years.
- Background in quantitative methods (e.g., Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics).
- All applicants must submit a "Statement of Purpose” - a one page statement addressing their academic background and future goals.
- Two references, at least one academic.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $3947.00 per course tuition and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $4605.00 per course tuition and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs