At a glance:
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Science with at least a 75% standing.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Physics Subject test scores for all students who have completed their post-secondary education outside of Canada.
- Three references, two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs
- January 9, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- June 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)
- October 1, 2020 (for admission in May 2021)