At a glance
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
Minimum admission requirements
- Successful completion of an Honours Bachelor’s degree (or graduate degree), or equivalent from any discipline, with an average of at least 75% in the final two years of the degree.
- Note: most applicants should select "Master of Public Service, Co-operative Program" during the application process. Only applicants who demonstrate evidence of at least one year of full-time public service experience will be considered for the Master of Public Service regular (non-co-operative) program.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $5,588.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $10,262.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs