PhD student Tao guo
Current position: Engineer at GaN system Inc
Ph.D. student in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, University of Waterloo
Master in materials science and engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University
Bachelor in materials science and engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University
- Guo, T., Zhang, B., Wang, X., Xiao, Y., Sun, B., Zhou, Y. N., & Wu, Y. A. (2023). Broadband Optoelectronic Synapse Enables Compact Monolithic Neuromorphic Machine Vision for Information Processing. Advanced Functional Materials, 2303879.
- Ge, J., Guo, T., Shen, H., Zhou, F., Li, Y., Yuan, N., ... & Wu, Y. A. (2023). Regulating charge/ion transfer kinetic behavior via embedded TiOX in hierarchical TiOX/SiOX@ C with optimal expansion stress for lithium storage. Journal of Power Sources, 555, 232357.
- Tao Guo, Jiawei Ge, Yixuan Jiao, Youchao Teng, Bai Sun, Wen Huang, Hatameh Asgarimoghaddam et al. "Intelligent matter endows reconfigurable temperature and humidity sensations for in-sensor computing." Materials Horizons (2023).
- Tao Guo, Jiawei Ge, Bai Sun, Kangqiang Pan, Zhao Pan, Lan Wei, Yong Yan, Y. Norman Zhou, and Yimin A. Wu. "Soft Biomaterials Based Flexible Artificial Synapse for Neuromorphic Computing." Advanced Electronic Materials (2022): 2200449.
- Tao Guo, Kangqing Pan, Yixuan Jiao, Bai Sun, Cheng Du, Joel P. Mills, Zuolong Chen, Xiaoye Zhao, Lan Wei, Y. Norman Zhou and Yimin A. Wu "Versatile Memristor for Memory and Neuromorphic Computing." Nanoscale Horizons (2022).
- T. Guo, K. Pan, B. Sun, L. Wei, Y. Yan, Y.N. Zhou, Y.A. Wu "Adjustable Leaky-Integrate-and-fire neurons based on memristor-coupled capacitors" Materials Today Advances 12 (2021) 100192.
- Tao Guo, Bai Sun, Shubham Ranjan, Yixuan Jiao, Lan Wei, Y. Norman Zhou, and Yimin A. Wu. "From Memristive Materials to Neural Networks." ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 12, no. 49 (2020): 54243-54265.
- Tao Guo, Bai Sun, Shubham Ranjan, Cheng Du, Bryce Joseph Kieffer, Joel Philip Mills, Yongcheng Tong, Lan Wei, Y. Norman Zhou, and Yimin A. Wu. Electrocatalytic Hydrolysis Modulated Multistate Resistive Switching Behaviors in Memristors. physica status solidi (a), (2021)
- Ge, Jiawei, Tao Guo, Honglie Shen, Fei Zhou, Yufang Li, Ningyi Yuan, Wangyang Yang et al. "Regulating charge/ion transfer kinetic behavior via embedded TiOX in hierarchical TiOX/SiOX@ C with optimal expansion stress for lithium storage." Journal of Power Sources 555 (2023): 232357.
- Bai Sun, Tao Guo, Guangdong Zhou, Jinggao Wu, Yuanzheng Chen, Y. Norman Zhou, and Yimin A. Wu. "A Battery-Like Self-Selecting Biomemristor from Earth-Abundant Natural Biomaterials." ACS Applied Bio Materials (2021).
- Bai Sun, Guangdong Zhou, Tao Guo, Y. Norman Zhou, and Yimin A. Wu. "Biomemristors as the next generation bioelectronics." Nano Energy (2020): 104938.
- Bai Sun, S. Ranjan, G. Zhou, T. Guo, Y. Xia, L. Wei, Y. N. Zhou, and Y. A. Wu. "Multistate resistive switching behaviors for neuromorphic computing in memristor." Materials Today Advances 9 (2021): 100125.
- Bai Sun, Tao Guo, Guangdong Zhou, Shubham Ranjan, Yixuan Jiao, Lan Wei, Y. Norman Zhou, and Yimin A. Wu. "Synaptic devices based neuromorphic computing applications in artificial intelligence." Materials Today Physics (2021): 100393.
- Sun, Bai, Shubham Ranjan, Guangdong Zhou, Tao Guo, Cheng Du, Lan Wei, Y. Norman Zhou, and Yimin A. Wu. "A True Random Number Generator Based on Ionic Liquid Modulated Memristors." ACS Applied Electronic Materials 3, no. 5 (2021): 2380-2388.
- Joel P. Mills, Cheng Du, Zuolong Chen, Tao Guo, Yimin A. Wu*, Catalyst design strategies for aqueous N2 electroreduction. Applied Materials Today, 2021, 25, 101184
Visiting PhD student Jingyan Zhang
Current position: Postdoc at University of Western Ontario
Ph.D., Lanzhou University
Master, Lanzhou University
Bachelor, Lanzhou University
 Li, Shunli, Jingyan Zhang, Zhen Liu, Tianzheng Wang, Rui Guo, Zhixiong Yang, Yimin A. Wu, Weijian Xu, and Shuaijun Pan. "Hollow nanopompoms engineered via a weak-strong coetching strategy for high-performance electrocatalysts." Chemical Engineering Journal 446 (2022): 136815.
 J. Zhang, T. Wang, P. Liu, Y. Liu, J. Ma, D. Gao, Enhanced catalytic activities of metal-phase-assisted 1T@2H-MoSe2 nanosheets for hydrogen evolution. Electrochim. Acta, 2016, 217, 181-186.
 J. Zhang, W. Xiao, P. Xi, S. Xi, Y. Du, D. Gao, J. Ding, Activating and Optimizing Activity of CoS2 for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction through the Synergic Effect of N Dopants and S Vacancies. ACS Energy Lett., 2017, 2(5), 1022-1028.
 J. Zhang, B. Xiao, X. Liu, P. Liu, P. Xi, W. Xiao, D. Xue, Copper dopants improved the hydrogen evolution activity of earth-abundant cobalt pyrite catalysts by activating the electrocatalytically inert sulfur sites. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5(33),17601-17608.
 J. Zhang, Y. Liu, C. Sun, P. Xi, S. Peng, D. Gao, D. Xue, Accelerated Hydrogen Evolution Reaction in CoS2 by Transition Metal Doping. ACS Energy Lett., 2018, 3(4), 779-786.
 J, Zhang, Y. Liu, B. Xia, C. Sun, Y. Liu, P. Liu, D. Gao, Facile one-step synthesis of phosphorus-doped CoS2 as efficient electrocatalyst for hydrogen evolution reaction. Electrochim. Acta, 2018, 259, 955-961.
 J. Zhang, X. Bai, T. Wang, W. Xiao, P. Xi, J. Wang, D. Gao, J. Wang, Bimetallic nickel cobalt sulfide as efficient electrocatalyst for Zn–air battery and water splitting. Nano-micro Lett., 2019, 11(1), 2.
 J. Zhang, T. Wang, D. Xue, C. Guan, P. Xi, D. Gao, W. Huang, Energy-level Engineered Hollow N-doped NiS1.03 for Zn–Air Batteries. Energy Storage Mater., 2020, 25, 202-209.
 J. Zhang, J. Qian, J. Ran, P. Xi, L. Yang, D. Gao, Engineering Lower Coordination Atoms onto NiO/Co3O4 Heterointerfaces for Boosting Oxygen Evolution Reactions, ACS Catal., 2020, 10, 12376-12384.