As a postdoc at the University of Waterloo, I want to snap the crackle of biomechanics pop with rehabilitation robotics flavor!
In my research, I am developing human-robot models for model-based control of rehabilitation robots.
- Ph.D. Systems Design Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, May 2013 - Dec 2017.
- M.A.Sc. Applied Mechanics, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, Sep. 2007 - June 2010.
- B.A.Sc. Aerospace Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, September 2003 - June 2007.
|Dynamical systems modeling||Rehabilitation Systems|
|Multibody dynamics||Human-Robot Interaction|
|Control and optimal control||Robotics|
- Model-based Control of Upper Extremity Human-Robot Rehabilitation Systems
- Design and Development of a Sit to Stand and Suspension Device for Treadmill Gait Training.
- Computer Software Development for Estimation of Wing Loading Based on NACA Report.
University of Waterloo