I'm a PhD student at the University of Waterloo. I’m working on human gait to figure out how we jump, walk and run.
My long-term goal is to create automated predictive dynamic simulations of 3D human gait
• Multibody dynamics modeling
• Optimal Control
• Feasible gait planning of fully actuated biped robots
• Rehabilitation Robotics
• Human-Robot Interaction
• PhD Systems Design Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, January 2017 - present.
• MSc A Applied Mechanics Design, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, September 2012 - February 2015.
• BSc Mechanical Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, September 2008 - July 2012.
• Modeling and control of human jump and gait
• Optimal Gait Planning on Stairs and Flat Terrain Using Redundant Active Toe Joints in Biped Robots