I'm a PhD student at the University of Waterloo. I’m working on human gait to figure out how we jump, walk and run.
My long-term goal is to create automated predictive dynamic simulations of 3D human gait
- Multibody dynamics modeling
- Optimal Control
- Feasible gait planning of fully actuated biped robots
- Rehabilitation Robotics
- Human-Robot Interaction
- PhD Systems Design Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, January 2017 - present.
- MSc A Applied Mechanics Design, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, September 2012 - February 2015.
- BSc Mechanical Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, September 2008 - July 2012.
- Modeling and control of human gait
- Optimal Gait Planning on Stairs and Flat Terrain Using Redundant Active Toe Joints in Biped Robots
University of Waterloo