Spencer Ferguson - MASc Student
Spencer Ferguson is a Master of Applied Science student in the Department of Systems Design Engineering at the University of Waterloo. Spencer joined the Motion Research Group in January of 2021 and holds the Engineering Excellence Master’s Fellowship in the Department of Systems Design Engineering.
Prior to joining MoRG, Spencer completed his BASc in Mechanical Engineering – Aerospace at the University of Windsor in 2020, graduating with great distinction. While at the University of Windsor, Spencer held several undergraduate research assistantships through the Outstanding Scholars program, and completed multiple internships at companies in the aerospace, industrial automation, and automotive sectors.
- Sports Engineering
- Multibody System Dynamics
- Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarship - Master's
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) (2021-2022)
- Engineering Excellence Master's Fellowship
- University of Waterloo (2021-2022)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship/Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science & Technology
- Government of Ontario (2021-2022) offered but declined
- MASc, Systems Design Engineering - University of Waterloo (2021 - Present)
- BASc (Hons.), Mechanical Engineering (Aerospace) - University of Windsor (2016 - 2020)