This satellite Kitchener clinic provides optometric services including eye examinations and spectacle dispensing for patients of all ages. Clinical services are provided by highly trained optometry interns under the supervision of experienced optometrists. Our dispensing services include new frame selections, filling of prescriptions for new eyewear, adjustments and repairs to current spectacles, dispensing of prescription and non-prescription sunglasses. The dispensary has a wide selection of frames and lenses available so as to be on the leading edge of ophthalmic technology.
- Beside the School of Pharmacy building at King Street and Victoria Street.
- Health Sciences building
10B Victoria Street South
Kitchener, ON, N2G 1C5
- See the location on Google Maps.
- Enter off Victoria Street at the Charles Street traffic lights.
- The patient parking lot is to the left of the driveway, across from the main entrance.
- Parking is $2 for patients; please pay for a token at reception before/after your appointment.
The clinic is open year round to the public.
Monday - Friday
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
To book an appointment, please call: 519-888-4455
or University of Waterloo 519-888-4567 ext. 84455.