Low Vision Services provide a comprehensive range of vision rehabilitation services, including:
- assessment, prescription, instruction and rehabilitation
- information and referral for medical, social, educational, vocational and financial services
- liaison with applicable government programs and services, and groups serving the low vision population
- consultation with and referral to other specialty clinics within the School of Optometry and to community services
- basic and clinical research into various aspects of low vision
Visit the Centre for Sight Enhancement/Low Vision Services web site for more information.