The University of Waterloo's Research Experiences Group (REG) coordinates the participation of Psychology undergraduate students in studies being run by students and faculty members in the Department of Psychology.
REG coordinates the recruitment, scheduling and remuneration of students for studies using SONA. We ensure that participants receive appropriate participation credits (grades) or monetary remuneration for their participation.
PAS study waiting area locations
REG Members consist of:
- REG Management Commitee (consists of Department of Psychology faculty members who oversee REG).
- REG Faculty Advisor Dr. Ramona Bobocel (oversees REG and chairs the REG Management Committee)
- REG Coordinator Michelle Manios (full-time staff member, coordinates all REG operations)
- REG Participants (undergraduate Psychology students who take part in studies)
- REG Researchers (Department of Psychology faculty and students who conduct studies)
Studies available for participation
The following poster provides information for Psychology studies available for participation. Just click the link below to see the details. Please contact the Researchers listed on the poster.