Attention: Below is the general application procedure. Detailed application procedure will be provided when you attend University of Waterloo's English Language Exam and Interview.
- Take University of Waterloo's English Language Exam and attend an Interview.
- Complete the online Application for Admission (For detailed instruction, please read the OUAC application instruction) between Oct 30, 2018 and Jan 26, 2019. Please do NOT use any qq.com e-mail addresses. Upon completion of the application please print out a copy of your application.
- Mail the required application documents before Jan 31, 2019.
- Admission decision information will be sent to you via email in April 2019.
Important reminder: Shortly after you complete the online application, you will receive an email acknowledgement from the University of Waterloo. You will be given your University of Waterloo Identification/UWaterloo ID (8-digit Number). Please include this number on all correspondence with UWaterloo.
- Your current official university transcript with a certified English translation in a stamped/sealed envelope mailed directly to University of Waterloo.
- If your current transcript does NOT indicate the courses that you are currently enrolled in, you will need to include a letter - preferably from your advisor - outlining the details of those courses.
- A certified copy of Your official Senior High School Graduation Diploma in a signed and sealed envelope
- Your official National University Entrance Exam (Gaokao) result.
- Copy of your CET4/TOEFL/IELTS scores if you have taken the test(s).
- A printed copy of your completed application.
Important reminder: The transcripts and certified translation must be mailed or given directly to a University of Waterloo representative from your home university in a stamped and sealed envelope. The transcripts and documents cannot pass through your hands.
Once you have completed the online application, the required documents must be mailed to:
Undergraduate Admissions Registrar’s Office
University of Waterloo/ China 2+2 program
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1