To apply to the 2 + 2 Collaborative Program at the University of Waterloo , applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in the year 2 or 3 in a 2+2 Current Partner University with a major related to one of the following areas: Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physics, Mathematical Physics, Materials and Nanosciences, or Psychology.
- To enter year 3 of study at the University of Waterloo, applicants must have most of the required courses. Applicants must make up any required course deficiencies.
- Applicants must have good English reading, writing, listening, speaking skills.
- Applicants must have an average of 70% or more in major required courses.
- Applicants must demonstrate sufficient financial support for study at the University of Waterloo. Tuition fees are approximately $17,000 CAD/term and living expenses in Waterloo are $850-1500 CAD/month.