About WatSolve Consulting Group (WCG)
Who we are, what we do, why we do it?
Founded in 2017, WatSolve Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary, pro-bono management consulting group within the Science and Business Program at the University of Waterloo. We are a team of undergraduate Science and Business students that provide consulting services to science and technology-based businesses of all sizes: from entrepreneurs, to start-ups, non-profits and enterprises. We strive to make a positive impact and create value solving our clients’ toughest challenges while providing Science and Business students a unique opportunity to solve real-world problems.
To partner with science and technology-based businesses to develop practical, innovative, lasting solutions to real-world issues.
To build an ecosystem of strategic excellence to shape the future of Science and Business.
WatSolve at a Glance…
- 22 clients since September 2017
- 33 completed deliverables to-date ranging from financial audits, to customer research, go-to market strategy, lead generation, funding strategy and more
- Key Partnerships with Problem Lab, Concept Science, UW Library
- 32 active members with 50+ members total to-date
- 1st place win at the Fusion Conference Case Competition 2018
- 8+ community and team events hosted since September 2017
- 26 Alumni to-date
Interested in becoming a client?
To learn more about WatSolve’s services and how we work with you to support your business needs, please visit the Our Clients page.
Are you a Science and Business student?
To learn more about the opportunities WatSolve provides you and your role within the organization, please visit the Our Students page.
Join the WatSolve network by connecting with us on LinkedIn
“Your one-stop shop for creative solutions and business support”