WatSolve - Because Experience Matters
“Real problems, Real experience, Real solutions.”
Interested in gaining experience solving real-world problems faced by science and technology-based firms?
Bring your creativity and critical thinking to WatSolve. Work on client projects to help science and tech-based organizations take off! Not only will you provide practical, innovative, and lasting solutions to a variety of clients, but you will also help build the foundations of WatSolve through internal projects within our six departments.
What’s in it for you?
As a WatSolver, you can:
- Learn real-world skills by analyzing and solving predominant company challenges.
- Receive mentorship from ambitious students and professors in a problem-solving environment.
- Build your business network by working closely with executives of STEM organizations.
- Work on problems that interest you and align with your schedule.
- Discover and pursue your interests by working with diverse companies in different industries.
- Collaborate with our dynamic and entrepreneurial UW community.
- Make a real impact by implementing your solutions to real-world challenges.
What are WatSolvers saying?
“There is inexplicable value in the number of mentors I have gained, the deliverables I helped create, and skills I have acquired throughout this term. WatSolve inspires me to learn more every day.”
- Echo Chen, 1B Biotechnology/CPA, Marketing Team Member
“WatSolve provides students the opportunity to learn management consulting skills while delivering practical and innovative business solutions to science and tech-based companies. I have no doubt that WatSolve will continue to thrive and deliver innovative and unique business solutions to clients, and excellent learning opportunity for students in the years ahead.”
- Okey Igboeli, WatSolve Founder and Lecturer, Director of the Science and Business program
To apply to be a Watsolve team member, visit our WatSolve Application page.