WatSolve - Because Experience Matters
“Real problems, Real experience, Real solutions.”
Interested in gaining experience solving real-world problems faced by science and technology-based firms?
Bring your creativity and critical thinking to WatSolve. Work on client projects to help science and tech-based organizations take off! Not only will you provide practical, innovative, and lasting solutions to a variety of clients, but you will also help build the foundations of WatSolve through internal projects within our six departments.
What’s in it for you?
As a WatSolver, you can:
- Learn real-world skills by analyzing and solving predominant company challenges.
- Receive mentorship from ambitious students and professors in a problem-solving environment.
- Build your business network by working closely with executives of STEM organizations.
- Work on problems that interest you and align with your schedule.
- Discover and pursue your interests by working with diverse companies in different industries.
- Collaborate with our dynamic and entrepreneurial UW community.
- Make a real impact by implementing your solutions to real-world challenges.
What are WatSolvers saying?
WatSolve provides students the opportunity to learn management consulting skills while delivering practical and innovative business solutions to science and tech-based companies. I have no doubt that WatSolve will continue to thrive and deliver innovative and unique business solutions to clients, and excellent learning opportunity for students in the years ahead.
There is inexplicable value in the number of mentors I have gained, the deliverables I helped create, and skills I have acquired throughout this term. WatSolve inspires me to learn more every day.