Here's your chance to get involved and gain valuable career experience at the same time!
- Science and Business Student’s Association (SBSA): The Science and Business Students' Association brings together students enrolled in Science and Business, Biotechnology and Economics, and Biotechnology and Chartered Accountancy to create a close-knit community in which students can socialize and find opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Fusion Conference: The conference is organized by students from the Science and Business program, but undergraduate students from around the world are welcome and encouraged to attend. The Fusion Conference prepares delegates for leadership roles by equipping them with the necessary knowledge and skills in our rapidly changing world.
- Science and Business Ambassador Team (SBAT): The Science and Business Ambassador Team is a student-run organization that is dedicated to supporting Science and Business students through the provision of information, resources, and mentorship. SBAT executives, mentors and mentees come from all three Science and Business programs (Science & Business, Biotechnology/Chartered Accountancy, and Biotech/Economics) and are composed of students from various years of undergraduate study.
- Founder’s Circle: This mentorship program aims to connect Science and Business students and alumni who are founders of their own businesses (e.g., start-ups, pro-bono consulting). Students can connect with each other and learn more about founding their own start-up or joining a team early in the business life cycle.
- myBusiness: A student career and personal development program, myBusiness provides one on one mentorship that helps students create a roadmap and an evolving guiding compass at their own pace. At the end of the exercise students develop a personalized career management plan, where there is time made for conversations on real life scenarios in relation to the content.