Careers in Spanish: Opportunity is Out There
From enhancing cognitive performance to attracting international employers, it is widely recognized that learning a second language can offer a variety of benefits. Spanish is the official language of over 20 countries across the world, and as globalization peaks, there has never been a better time to explore what Spanish has to offer. Whether you are eager to learn about culture or enhance your linguistic tongue, the Department of Spanish and Latin American Studies is devoted to preparing you for a successful career in the languages.
Why Should You Take Spanish with Us?
Looking to gain experience in the workplace? Co-op is the perfect opportunity to explore careers that are specifically looking Spanish language skills.
Companies looking to hire YOU
- The Chilean Economic Development Agency
- Concept Interactive Inc
- Environments of Change
- Learning for Humanity
- Horizon Studios
- University of Ottawa, Deloitte
Sample Job Titles
- German/Spanish Research Assistant
- Junior Communication Analyst
- Community & Support Coordinator
- Research Intern Content Development
- Site Interpretation and Visitor Information Co-ordinator
- Business Development Representative
- Marketing Associate
- Growth Associate
- Acceleration Associate
- Impact and Networks Associate