OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2022 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
Awards, valued at a minimum of $1,000 each, are presented annually to full-time students enrolled in first-, second-, third- or fourth-year in Mechanical Engineering. To be eligible, students must have a demonstrated financial need and a minimum overall average of 70%. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate service to the community and student section involvement in the American Society or Mechanical Engineers (ASME) or to the Canadian Society of Mechanical Engineers (CSME).
several awards, valued at a minimum of $1,000 each
- minimum average of 70%
- financial need
- preference given to students demonstrating service to the community and student section involvement of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and Canadian Society of Mechanical Engineers (CSME)
- Ontario resident
- Complete the bursary application in Quest.
- Log into your Quest account.
- Select the Financial Aid tile and open the bursary application link.
- You only need to submit one bursary application for the term to be considered for any available bursary funds.
- If you've already submitted the bursary form this term, that's great - you don't have to reapply. We will consider all eligible applicants for this and other available bursary funds.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall