OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2022 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
Three awards, valued at up to $1,500 each, have been established by Cooper Standard Automotive, to recognize academic performance, demonstrated leadership abilities and financial need among students in the Faculty of Engineering. Full-time students in Year 1 or above who have achieved an overall average of 75% or greater and who have a demonstrated financial need are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to students studying in the Chemical, Mechanical or Systems Design Engineering programs and to students who live in or come from the areas of: Perth County, Huron County or the Regional Municipality of Halton. Students who have an interest in manufacturing and/or process engineering as they relate to the automotive industry are encouraged to apply.
three awards available annually valued at up to $1,500 each
- minimum 75% overall average
- financial need
- leadership abilities
- preference to applicants with a home address in County or Municipality of Perth, Huron or Halton
- must be an Ontario resident
- Complete the bursary application in Quest.
- Log into your Quest account.
- Select the Financial Aid tile and open the bursary application link.
- You only need to submit one bursary application for the term to be considered for any available bursary funds.
- If you've already submitted the bursary form this term, that's great - you don't have to reapply. We will consider all eligible applicants for this and other available bursary funds.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall