Bursaries valued at $500 or more, are awarded annually to first- or second-year undergraduate students in the Faculty of Arts who are majoring or minoring in Germanic and Slavic Studies or who are enrolled in a German language course. Interested full- or part-time students who have a demonstrated financial need and a minimum overall average of 65% are encouraged to apply.
several valued at $500 or more each
- minimum overall average of 65%
- full- or part-time undergraduate students with financial need
- majoring or minoring in Germanic & Slavic Studies or enrolled in a German language course
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Jessica Bruni, Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator
- The Centre, Needles Hall