OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Winter 2021 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
Several awards, valued at $1,500 to $2,500 each, are available each year to undergraduate students in any Faculty who wish to participate in an international experience including an academic exchange, a study term related to academic requirements, or a minimally-paid or volunteer work placement. These awards are intended to support students who are travelling to a country that they are not familiar with, thereby broadening their international experience. Selection is based on strong academic achievement (minimum 75% overall average), and on the nature and location of the experience. Award selection will take place once per term. Students must apply prior to the experience by one of the following pre-term deadlines: July 15, November 15, or March 15.
$1,500 - $2,500 each
- participating in an international experience including an academic exchange, a study term related to academic requirements, or a minimally-paid or volunteer work placement
- travelling to a new country
- strong academic achievement (minimum 75% overall average)
- Complete the general International Experience Award Application form.
All University-sanctioned international travel is suspended until further notice due to COVID-19. As a result, the international experience award program is suspended during this time.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall