Looking for an affordable, comfortable and convenient way to get to and from Toronto, Hamilton, and London? Try the Fed Bus!
This service is offered by the Federation of Students as an alternative to other bus services. For the latest information and to share any questions or comments, call the Turnkey Desk office at 519-888-4434 or email email@example.com
Purchasing a Ticket
Purchase tickets in advance at the Turnkey Desk in the Student Life Centre or online at http://fedbus.feds.ca.
Toronto area / London - $12 one way or $21 round trip
Hamilton / Burlington - $9 one way or $15 round trip
Guelph - $7.50 one way or $12 round trip
Don't forget to bring your WatCard when you buy your Fed Bus tickets and when boarding the bus! Only University of Waterloo Undergraduate or Graduate students may ride the Fed Bus.
Fed Bus Schedule
Click here to view the schedule. This schedule is generally accurate, but it may change for holidays, Reading Week, or due to other circumstances.
Buses may be late due to traffic conditions. All buses depart on Friday from the Davis Centre (DC) front entrance on Ring Road and return on Sunday night at 7:30 p.m. from each location.
- Downsview - The Kiss'n'Ride in front of the subway entrance
- McCowan (Scarborough) - the McCowan Subway stop, corner of Busby and McCowan
- York Mills - Behind the Shell service station across from the subway entrance at the corner of Old York Mill Road and Yonge Street
- Richmond Hill - The York Region Transit and Viva terminal on 8675 Yonge Street. It was built near the ramp that connects Highway 7 and Yonge Street
- London - At the bus terminal in CF Masonville Place at the corner of Richmond and Fanshawe
- Hamilton*/Burlington - Hamilton - Sheraton Hotel entrance at Jackson Square - Burlington - Aldershot GO Station - South parking lot on Masonry Court
- Markham - CF Markville - outlying parking lot off of Bullock Drive - near Best Buy but in outlying parking lots
- Guelph - Stone Road Mall - east side of Sears near Edinburgh Road
- Your luggage must fit either on your lap or under your seat.
- To be guaranteed a ticket, you must purchase one by Wednesday at 3pm.
- You must show your WatCard to purchase tickets and board the bus.
- The bus does not run during exam time.
- All sales are final; Refunds or exchanges are not permitted.