Looking for an affordable, comfortable and convenient way to get to and from Toronto, Hamilton, and London? Try the Fed Bus!
This service is offered by the Federation of Students as an alternative to other bus services. For the latest information and to share any questions or comments, call the Turnkey Desk office at 519-888-4434 or email email@example.com
Purchasing a Ticket
Purchase tickets in advance at the Turnkey Desk in the Student Life Centre or online at http://fedbus.feds.ca.
Don't forget to bring your WatCard when you buy your Fed Bus tickets and when boarding the bus! Only University of Waterloo Undergraduate or Graduate students may ride the Fed Bus.
Fed Bus Schedule & Bus Stops
Click here to view the schedule & stops. This schedule is generally accurate, but it may change for holidays, Reading Week, or due to other circumstances.
Buses may be late due to traffic conditions. All buses depart on Friday from the Davis Centre (DC) front entrance on Ring Road and return on Sunday night.
- Your luggage must fit either on your lap or under your seat.
- To be guaranteed a ticket, you must purchase one by Wednesday at 3pm.
- You must show your WatCard to purchase tickets and board the bus.
- The bus does not run during exam time.
- All buses to CF Markville take the 407.
- Some Richmond Hill Centre buses takes the 407 - they are marked as Express service.
- All sales are final; Refunds or exchanges are not permitted.