Summer accommodations front desk
Our front desk is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. (including holidays). If you need immediate assistance between 12 am and 7 a.m., we have a staff person available by calling the “on call” phone number posted at front desk. Forget something? Check with front desk to see if we have it (toothpaste, toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, etc.) for sale.
Free parking is available to guests staying overnight at the Conference Centre in lots “S” and “V”. Don’t forget to obtain a parking pass from the front desk upon arrival to avoid parking tickets or towing. Visitors are also allowed to park in lots “S” or “V” and can purchase a parking pass through the “pay and display” machine in lot “S” for $5/day.
WatCard operated washers and dryers are located in the Ron Eydt Village (REV) Central Complex. WatCards for two wash and two dry are available to purchase at the Front Desk for $5/card.
We have a fitness centre on the first floor of the North Quad (beside the public washrooms) in Ron Eydt Village. To gain access to the gym between 7 a.m. and 12 a.m., please sign out a gym pass at the front desk. Please note that there is a $10 replacement fee for any pass that is not returned upon check out.
Courtesy telephones are located in the lobby for local calls.
Additional amenities at summer accommodations
- Free wireless Internet service in guest rooms
- Spacious dining room and large screen television for those events you can’t afford to miss. You can also log into your Netflix account to binge watch your favourite TV shows.
- Pool tables in the lobby (no charge)
- Games and movies available to sign out through the front desk
- Basketball courts and sporting equipment available to be signed out at front desk