The United Way Waterloo Region Communities has a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions.
Questions about the University of Waterloo's United Way campaign
- How can I get involved?
- What are the guidelines around events with food?
- What are the guidelines for lottery events?
- If I donate via payroll, when do the deductions start?
- How do I make a donation?
- I don't want to use ePledge, can I still fill out the paper plesdge form?
There are two ways to get involved with the University of Waterloo's campaign. Learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Please visit University of Waterloo's Event Food Safety website for this information.
We have moved away from the lottery style events (bingo, 50/50 draws) which gives us an opportunity to get creative in our fundraising efforts. Connect with your area representative for more information.
The deductions begin in the new year, after the campaign finishes. For example, for the fall 2017 campaign, deductions will begin January 2018.
We've laid out step-by-step
How do I make a donation?
- I don't want to use e-Pledge, can I still fill out the paper pledge form?