Thinking of changing your major to procrastination? Don’t!
Get started on your writing, with experts on hand to help you with your time-management, research, and writing questions. Get tips and strategies for managing stress, and academic and extra-curricular workload. Take part in our workshops facilitated by experts and an Arts Professor.
This event includes five optional workshops:
- 6:30-7 pm – Yoga & Meditation (Counselling Services)
- 7:05-7:30 pm – Starting to Research (Library)
- 7:35-8 pm – Writing Start to Finish (Writing and CommunicationCentre)
- 8:05-8:30 pm – Time Management (Student Success Office)
- 8:35-9:30 pm - Insider Scoop: A Professor’s Guide to Writing Exams in Arts (Arts Faculty)
Prizes, coffee, Panago Pizza #RandomActsOfPizza, and snacks will be available for participants throughout the evening. As well, furry visitors from MATES will come to mingle with you between 6:30-8:30 pm.
First 300 participants win a wellness package! Register now!