The Family Health Clinic at Health Services provides primary medical care for family members of registered students, visiting scholars, visiting researchers, visiting faculty and post-doctorates at University of Waterloo.
Who can use this service
- Current undergraduate and graduate students, those listed above, and their families
- Dependents (spouse/children)
- Parents of above
- Visiting family and support people
- Please complete the Registration form to get started.
- After you have filled out and submitted your Registration form, we will email Intake forms to you.
- Please complete the Intake forms, and return them to us using the same email address.
Please call 519-888-4990 to book an appointment.
The Family Health Clinic does not take walk-in appointments. If you, your spouse, or children require urgent care, please call us, or see a list of after-hours clinics and hospitals.
We require 24 hours notice for cancellations. For more information, see Cancellations and late arrivals.