The value of the workshops
- Enhance your leadership skills.
- Focus more clearly on the mission of the church rather than the conflicts which divide.
- Increase your influence for good in your community.
- Take a single workshop or work towards a full certificate.
Requirements for the full Certificate
To receive a Certificate of Conflict Management and Congregational Leadership a minimum of 16 days (122 hours) of workshop attendance is required, which includes:
- 12 days of core topics: Currently taught online in half day sessions
- 4 days of elective topics: Currently taught online in half day sessions
There is no specific order in which to complete the workshops, although completion of Understanding Conflict Foundations is recommended early in the program if scheduling permits.
This program is designed to be completed over a minimum of two years, as not all workshops are offered annually.
Enrolment is free and begins with completion of your first workshop.