Conrad Grebel University College, Waterloo
$825 + HST
See Registration for available discounts
This training will focus on three areas of Circle keeper growth:
- self awareness
These days of training will be shaped to some degree by the interests and knowledge of the participants, drawing on participant experience to the extent possible.
The following learning objectives will guide that process:
- Skill development in designing questions for Circles
- Exploration of difficult challenges in Circle and possible responses
- Exploration of strategies for reaching consensus
- Increased knowledge of ways to use arts, movement and music in Circles
- Increased knowledge of creative openings and closings in Circle
- Increased awareness of self in relationship to Circle keeping
This class is an Advanced Level, and is intended for participants with prior experience as Circle Keepers.