1. How will I access the virtual workshop?
You will receive an email with the login details. Please note the email address on which you registered for the workshop will be used for access to the workshop.
2. What do I need to be able to participate in a webinar?
3. Can I test my connection before the webinar begins?
Yes. You will be able to login to the online workshop approximately 15 minutes before the start-time to test your connection, audio and video. Login details will be provided closer to the delivery date.
4. How will I be able to ask a question?
We encourage questions as we would in a classroom setting, using waves of the hand or using Zoom's inbuilt features. Most trainers discourage the use of the Chat function to ask questions
5. Will group work still be a part of the workshop experience?
Yes. Zoom provides the ability to have small breakout groups so that role playing and case study discussions can continue as in a classroom setting.
6. Will the workshops remain on the same days at the same time as the in-class versions?
No, to accommodate the online learning environment, we are delivering the workshop over half-day sessions. At present this is mornings from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm with plans to transition to 9:00 am to 1:00pm in Fall 2022 Note, there are exceptions. Please check each workshop for timing details.
7. How will I receive my certificate for participating in the workshop?
Completion of all segments of the online version will be recorded on your file. A PDF version of individual workshop completion will be sent upon request.
8. How will I receive my certificate if this my final workshop in the Certificate Program?
A physical certificate will be forwarded by courier shortly after completion.
9. What happens if I’m experiencing technical difficulties during the course?
10. What happens if I’m not able to attend all delivery dates of this workshop?
We would ask that you are able to attend all sections before signing up. If circumstances change we will address each situation individually. Cancellation policy for the workshop remains in effect as for in class.
11. How will I receive my workshop manual?
Grebel will email all participants a PDF copy of the manual 1 - 3 days before the workshop begins.
12. Is there a difference in price for the virtual workshops?
The price for in person and online are the same. We believe that you will still receive the exceptional value of the experience and knowledge our Program has to offer.
13. Will the virtual work delivery be like the in-person option?
Yes. The following media and tools will be used:
• PowerPoint Presentation
• Workshop Manual
• Interactive Polls
• Small Group Breakouts
• Independent work
• Large group discussions
• Article Review
• Case Studies
14. Will I be able to join with via the phone?
This is an interactive workshop with different media used throughout the session. Participation will be extremely hampered if you do not have access to a personal computer with a camera and microphone.
Note: These answers are effective December 2022 and are subject to change.