The University of Waterloo is a world class employer, building on our willingness to innovate and embrace new approaches to doing our work in alignment with the Strategic Plan.
The University of Waterloo will continuously improve how we work together, both internally and externally, to deliver world class experiences to students, employees, and researchers.
- To establish and execute a continuous improvement 3-5 year plan.
- Develop a management framework and body of knowledge
- Establish and deliver a formal training/education curriculum
- Create an environment of knowledge sharing internal and external to the University
- Establish a continuous improvement measurement process
- Achieve institutional quantitative and qualitative improvements
If you're interested in learning more about CI, or have a project idea, or a desire to participate in CI initiatives, please contact Raghda Sabry HR Project Manager, or visit the Continuous Improvement website.