All faculty, staff, and students are invited to play an active role in shaping the direction of research, education, and policy at the University of Waterloo by attending the Summit for Responsible Innovation and Technology. This is an opportunity to provide valuable input and define Waterloo's culture of responsible innovation and technology.
Register to attend this exciting event featuring:
- Keynote speakers Jason Millar and Carla Fehr as they share their expertise in philosophy and ethical engineering related to responsible innovation and technology
- Lightning talks where you can find out about cutting-edge research and teaching initiatives at Waterloo
- Breakout sessions and town halls where you can provide input on the direction of responsible innovation at Waterloo
- Opportunities to network and build connections with others working in the area of responsible innovation and technology
- Continental breakfast, catered lunch, and reception with networking opportunities
To register and for further details, please refer to the Summit event page. The deadline to register is October 18, 2019 and registrants are welcome to attend all or part of the day.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1