Nominations are now open for the role of FAUW President, for the term July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2025. The FAUW president leads and oversees the association's operations as well as representing the association at the University and in the broader community. Learn more about the role of the FAUW President and the upcoming election. Nominations are due at noon on November 18, and voting will run from November 22 through December 5.
The Nominating and Elections Committee is calling for expressions of interest in the following roles:
- Selection committee for the Award of Excellence in Graduate Supervision
- Hagey Lectures Committee (Science and Arts representatives)
- OCUFA Contract Faculty Committee (OCUFA = Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations)
The Canadian Association of University Teachers (CAUT) is seeking nominations to fill a vacancy for the position of Representative-at-Large (Aboriginal) on the Executive Committee for a term ending April 2023. The position serves as the Executive Committee liaison to the Aboriginal Post-Secondary Education Working Group. The deadline for submitting nominations is November 1, 2022.
The Nominating and Elections Committee is seeking recommendations for the following vacancies on jointly appointed University committees:
- Faculty of Arts: Faculty Grievance Committee member
- Faculty of Environment: University Tenure & Promotion Advisory Committee
- Faculty of Health: University Appointments Review Committee
Learn more about these committees and the qualifications. To suggest someone for these committees, please email Laura McDonald or a member of the Nominating and Elections Committee, indicating why you think they would be an effective committee member.