We’ve partnerned with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
- You will simply be paying a Convera Bank account, and then Convera transfers the funds to University of Waterloo in Canadian dollars.
- Certain currencies may require student to contact the designated service provider in their country to obtain rate.
- Payments to and from certain destinations may take longer or be subject to certain restrictions that may result in a settlement delay
Using this secure online system:
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Save fees and foreign exchange charges from your bank
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Choose from many payment methods including Alipay, ChinaPay, WeChat Pay, Trustly, SOFORT, POLIpayments, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, UnionPay, iDeal
Please be sure to include your reference information to ensure your payment reaches your University of Waterloo student account quickly, typically seven business days after your bank initiates payment.