The Payments & Expense Accounting group within Finance is responsible for the recording, payment, and control of the University’s non-salary expenses in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, established guidelines, University policy and sound business practices. This includes both reimbursements and direct invoice payments for such items as:
- Faculty Professional Expense Reimbursement
- Independent Contractors
- Petty Cash Reimbursements
- Supplier invoices related to purchase order, systems contracting requisitions, freight, customs and brokerage, etc.
- Travel Advances/Settlement/Claim **NEW** Expense Claim Form (.xlsx)
- Note: Employees must use Concur to submit reimbursement claims; this form is for Contract employees (< 1 year), Visitors, and Students
- Advances for Frederick Travel for employees can be submitted using this form (this is not in Concur)
Members of the group interface with a number of the systems that assist in processing expense-related transactions, including Concur Online Expense (for reimbursement transactions) and CentreSuite (for P-Card transactions).
Suppliers can email their invoices directly to Accounts Payable to firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices should include some reference to the Purchase Order number (if applicable) and/or department/contact name so that the invoice can be appropriately routed for approvals once it has been entered into our system.