Information for

You are here

Student Financial Services

Please contact Student Awards & Financial Aid for information about OSAP and other government student loans, and undergraduate scholarships and bursaries.

Please contact the Registrar's Office for information about undergraduate programs, courses, transcripts and Confirmation of Enrolment for RESP purposes.

Please contact the Graduate Studies Office for information about graduate programs, transcripts, awards and bursaries, and confirmation letters.

Tax receipts: T4s for 2016 employment income and T4As for awards you received in 2016 are available on the HR website. T2202As for tuition fees charged in 2016 and donation receipts for endowment fund fees paid in 2016 are available in the Finances section on Quest.

Your bill for the Spring 2017 term will be on Quest beginning March 27. Due date is April 24.

Please stay on our site to view information about: