- Log in to Quest.
- Select the Finances tile.
- Select the Manage My Bank Account link on the left.
- If you are accessing this information from on campus, skip to step 5. If you are off campus, two-factor authentication is required to proceed.
- If you have already opted-in to two-factor authentication: Quest will prompt you to enter a Passcode which will be received digitally (e.g., via the DUO mobile app). Once a Passcode has been entered, Quest will allow you to Log In.
- If you have not yet opted-in to two factor authentication: Quest will ask you to set it up. Visit the two-factor authentication website for details.
- If this is the first time you are adding a bank account in Quest, you will see a message indicating that you have not yet created an account. Select the Add Account button.
- Enter the following information then select the Next button:
- Give your account a name.
- Select the account type.
- Use the magnifying glass button to select your bank code. (If your bank is not listed, email email@example.com).
- Enter your branch/transit number.
- TD customers: Need help figuring out your 5-digit transit number?
- Enter your account number (without hyphens).
- Re-enter your account number to confirm you have entered it correctly.
- Enter the name on the account.
- If this is the first time you are adding a bank account in Quest, the Agreement page will come up. Read it and indicate you agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the Yes box. Then select the Submit button. Note: This is only required the first time you enter banking information in Quest.
- Your Bank Account Summary page will appear and you will be able to see that you now have a bank account listed in Quest.
Note: You can only have one bank account listed in Quest. To add a new account, you must first delete the existing account.
To edit your bank account information or delete a bank account, go to your Bank Account Summary page and use the edit (pencil) button or delete (garbage can) button.