Finance, including Student Financial Services, will be closed on Monday, December 17 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. for a special holiday event. If students have questions during that time, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 38466.
"Fees Arranged" means that you
have shown us how you intend to cover your fees for the term
have made a commitment to pay all the fees charged to your student account, even if financial aid is denied or turns out to be less than you expected
have become a fully registered student for the term
will receive all the financial aid you're eligible for during the term
Fees are charged one term at a time and you must become Fees Arranged each term.
There are two ways to become "Fees Arranged"
- do not deduct any Anticipated Aid
- use one of our acceptable payment options.
- any financial aid and awards you have qualified for will be refunded to you during the term.
- leave a balance owing up to the total of any financial aid you will receive during the term (uWaterloo scholarships, bursaries, OSAP, tuition benefit, external scholarships, GRS, TA payments, etc)
- Promissory Note Checklist
- How do I know if I need to submit the Promissory Note?
If you’re planning to
- add or drop courses,
- change your residence or meal plan, or
- change your program or status,
...you still need pay the entire balance owing or have enough financial aid to cover all the fees that have been posted on your student account by the due date. If more fees are posted after the due date, you can pay them as they are added. If you have overpaid your account, you will be refunded later in the term.