Use this form to:
- Order transcripts for the CIHR Doctoral Research Award competition through Waterloo. For details about applying for this scholarship, please visit Waterloo’s CIHR Doctoral Research Award webpage.
The submission deadline for this form was Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. (EST). Late requests will NOT be processed.
- Transcripts are required for all programs of study listed in the CIHR CV, including if you just started your program in fall 2019. Additionally, if you were on exchange for any terms and the courses do not have an actual grade showing on your home university transcript, you will require official transcripts from the exchange institution.
- Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) will fulfill transcript requests at no charge by retrieving official transcripts that were submitted as part of an admission application.
- In order for GSPA to fulfill these requests, students must have provided their official transcripts from previous institutions as part of their application for admission.
- If a required official transcript is not available, GSPA will email the student requesting a hard copy to be ordered and delivered in a sealed envelope marked for “CIHR Doctoral Research Award” to the attention of the Co-ordinator, Graduate Financial Aid and Awards, in GSPA, Needles Hall, Floor 2. This email will include a specific submission deadline.
- GSPA will email a single pdf compilation of the requested transcripts to the email provided so that they can be uploaded to the applicant’s CIHR Online Application.