For student administrative needs and official documents
Contact The Centre
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 519-888-4567 ext.42268
- In-person: Needles Hall (NH), first floor
Popular services offered by The Centre include:
- answers to general questions (i.e. programs offered, registration questions, financial advice)
- ordering official documents (i.e. transcripts, proof of enrolment letters, diplomas)
- other services (i.e. Commissioner of Oaths services, pop-up Service Canada location, etc.)
For specific questions about graduate programs and admission requirements
- The best way to learn more information about a program is to contact the academic unit directly, each of our program pages will include specific contact information.
- Alternatively, you can choose the faculty associated with your program (below) to find out who to talk to.
- For general admission and application questions - ask the bot!
To contact members of Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA)
Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) is located on the second floor of Needles Hall (NH) room 2201.
Effective February 14, GSPA team members will physically be in the office Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. and will provide in-person support during those hours. Team members will also continue to work remotely.
If you have any general questions, use the contact us form.