For student administrative needs and official documents

The Centre is currently closed to walk-in visits. Connect with us by email, live chat, or at 519-888-4567, ext. 42268 so we can assist you. If you would like to schedule an in-person appointment, please call our office. Official documents continue to be processed for email, regular mail, and courier.  

Contact The Centrewee chat bot

  • By email: 
  • By phone: 519-888-4567 ext.42268
  • In-person: Needles Hall (NH), first floor* (The Centre is currently closed to in-person visits)

Popular services offered by The Centre include:

  • answers to general questions (i.e. programs offered, registration questions, financial advice)
  • ordering official documents (i.e. transcripts, proof of enrolment letters, diplomas)
  • other services (i.e. Commissioner of Oaths services, pop-up Service Canada location, etc.)

For specific questions about graduate programs and admission requirements

Program contacts

  • The best way to learn more information about a program is to contact the academic unit directly, each of our program pages will include specific contact information.
  • Alternatively, you can choose the faculty associated with your program (below) to find out who to talk to.
  • For general admission and application questions - ask the bot!

To contact members of Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) 

Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) is located on the second floor of Needles Hall (NH) room 2201 and is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30 p.m. The office is currently closed to in-person traffic.

For specific inquires, or to make an appointment with one of our team members, use the contact us form or email us.