For student administrative needs and official documents
Contact The Centre
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 519-888-4567 ext.42268
- In person: Needles Hall (NH), first floor
Popular services offered by The Centre include:
- answers to general questions (i.e. programs offered, registration questions, financial advice)
- ordering official documents (i.e. transcripts, proof of enrolment letters, diplomas)
- other services (i.e. Commisioner of Oaths services, pop-up Service Canada location, etc.)
For specific questions about graduate programs and admission requirements
- Visit Discover Graduate Studies for a full list of graduate programs offered by our university.
- For specific questions related to programs and/or admission requirements, a departmental graduate studies representative would be happy to assist you. Contact information for these representatives is located at the bottom of each of our programs pages on Discover Graduate Studies.
To contact members of Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA)
Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) is located on the second floor of Needles Hall (NH) room 2201 and is open from Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30 p.m.