We are always pleased to hear from former students. Let us know how you are and what you are doing. Please complete and submit our alumni update webform. You may want to include a few sentences describing your life's journey since graduating and/or how Women's Studies/Gender & Social Justice at Waterloo has benefited you in your career or life in general.
Here are just a few examples of what Gender and Social Justice/Women's Studies graduates have gone on to do. Additional education and training have been required for some of these positions.
- Counselling Coordinator - Planned Parenthood
- Director, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
- Assistant Editor - Flare Magazine
- Assistant Professor - University of Manitoba
- Midwife - St. Jacobs Midwives
- Human Resources Supervisor - Gerdau Long Steel North America
- Instructional Therapist - Breakthrough Autism Academy
- Social Worker - City of Hamilton
- Manager of Public Services - Waterloo Regional Library