Which courses should I take?
- Review your program specific information in the Graduate Studies Academic Calendar to determine which courses are needed to meet your academic requirements.
- Consult with your academic department and/or supervisor.
- Review the schedule of classes for graduate students to find out which courses are offered in a term.
- Course enrolment is required when a fee arrangement has been made unless you are:
- engaged in thesis preparations
- doing research
- are on an approved leave (inactive)
- are on an approved work term
When should I enrol in courses?
- Review the calendar of events and academic deadlines (Graduate Studies Academic calendar) to determine when "Graduate open class enrolment begins and ends".
- Adding/dropping courses after the deadline will require a petition. For more information review the academic regulations (Graduate Studies Academic Calendar).
How do I enrol in courses?
- Use Quest (Quest website) to enrol in your courses.
- Visit the Quest website for step by step instructions on how to enrol.
- For courses with enrolment restrictions, contact your Graduate Department Co-ordinator to get a permission number.
Not all courses can be added online, an approved Graduate Studies course drop and add form (Graduate Studies forms website) will be required if:
- You are requesting to take the course(s) for Audit or as Extra to your degree.
- The course is an undergraduate course.
- Graduate Open Class enrolment ends.
- Ensure that your course enrolment is accurate by reviewing My Class Schedule in Quest (Quest website).