Which courses should I take?

  • Review your program specific information in the Graduate Studies Academic Calendar to determine which courses are needed to meet your academic requirements.
  • Consult with your academic department and/or supervisor.
  • Review the schedule of classes for graduate students to find out which courses are offered in a term.
  • Course enrolment is required when a fee arrangement has been made unless you are:
    • engaged in thesis preparations
    • doing research
    • are on an approved leave (inactive)
    • are on an approved work term

When should I enrol in courses?

How do I enrol in courses?

  • Use Quest (Quest website) to enrol in your courses.
  • Visit the Quest website for step by step instructions on how to enrol.
  • For courses with enrolment restrictions, contact your Graduate Department Co-ordinator to get a permission number.
  • Not all courses can be added online, an approved Graduate Studies course drop and add form (Graduate Studies forms website) will be required if:

    • You are requesting to take the course(s) for Audit or as Extra to your degree.
    • Graduate Open Class enrolment ends.
  • Ensure that your course enrolment is accurate by reviewing My Class Schedule in Quest (Quest website).