A complete list of graduate studies deadlines and important links to convocation can be viewed through the Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs important dates website.
Quest is the University of Waterloo's student information system that allows you to:
- create your class schedule
- manage your fees and financial aid
- view your student records
- manage your graduation
- set your computer system settings
How do I...
- create, change, or view my class schedule?
- view the graduate Schedule of Classes? (not viewed in Quest)
- view my online final exam schedule?
- select exam centre for an online course?
- view my tuition fees and account summary?
- pay my fees via online banking institutions?
- opt-out of optional or voluntary fees?
- add or change my banking information?
- view my financial aid (awards, scholarships, and bursaries)?
- remove a hold from my account?
- view or submit my Social Insurance Number?
- view or print my tax documents?
- view my offer of admission? (desktop only)
- upload my citizenship/immigration document?
- view my advisors?
- view or update my personal information?
- view my term grades?
- view my unofficial transcript?
- produce a proof of enrolment letter?
- remove my name from WatIAM publications?