At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- June 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)
- October 1, 2020 (for admission in May 2021)
- NOTE: all relevant documents pertaining to your application must be uploaded within 10 business days of submission
Minimum admission requirements
- A 75% overall standing in the last two years, or equivalent, in a four-year Honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Two references, at least one academic
- Note: The Department reserves the right to request an additional reference.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 80 (writing 22, speaking 20, reading 20, listening 18), IELTS 6.5 (writing 6.0, speaking 6.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs