At a glance:
Application and document submission deadline
- February 1 (for admission in September)
Graduate research fields
- Applied Operations Research
- Information Systems
- Management of Technology
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master's degree with at least an 83% average and evidence of ability to pursue independent research.
- Background in quantitative methods (e.g., Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics).
- All applicants must submit a "Statement of Purpose" - a one page statement addressing their academic background, area of research interest, proposed research studies.
- Three references - if the applicant has been working for several years, one business reference will be accepted along with two academic references.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- To determine the tuition and incidental fees per term for your program, visit the Graduate program tuition page on the Finance website. Once you are on the page:
- Choose your program type: master’s & diploma programs or doctoral programs
- Choose your residency status: Canadian/permanent resident or international
- Choose a term (tuition amounts for future terms are posted approximately two months prior to the start of each term and incidental fees are subject to change)
- Find your program under the appropriate faculty. Tuition amounts are listed per term, with three terms occurring over the course of a year.
- Review the study and living costs