At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
Graduate research fields
- Applied Operations Research
- Information Systems
- Management of Technology
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master's degree with at least an 83% average and evidence of ability to pursue independent research.
- Background in quantitative methods (e.g., Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics).
- All applicants must submit a "Statement of Purpose" - a one page statement addressing their academic background, area of research interest, proposed research studies.
- Three references - if the applicant has been working for several years, one business reference will be accepted along with two academic references.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,182.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs