At a glance:
Application and document submission deadline
- January 9 (for admission in September)
- June 1 (for admission in January of the following year)
- October 1 (for admission in May of the following year)
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Science with at least a 75% standing.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Physics subject test scores for all students who have completed their post-secondary education outside of Canada.
- Three references, two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- To determine the tuition and incidental fees per term for your program, visit the Graduate program tuition page on the Finance website. Once you are on the page:
- Choose your program type: master’s & diploma programs or doctoral programs
- Choose your residency status: Canadian/permanent resident or international
- Choose a term (tuition amounts for future terms are posted approximately two months prior to the start of each term and incidental fees are subject to change)
- Find your program under the appropriate faculty. Tuition amounts are listed per term, with three terms occurring over the course of a year.
- Review the study and living costs