At a glance:
Application and document submission deadlines
- February 1 (for admission in September)
- June 1 (for admission in January of the following year)
- October 1 (for admission in May of the following year)
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with at least an overall 75% standing from a recognized university.
- Two academic references. Applicants who completed their degree five or more years before the application date may submit one academic and one professional reference.
- Note: effective fall 2021, the number of required references changed from three to two.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 80 (writing 22, speaking 20, reading 20, listening 18), IELTS 6.5 (writing 6.0, speaking 6.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- To determine the tuition and incidental fees per term for your program, visit the Graduate program tuition page on the Finance website. Once you are on the page:
- Choose your program type: master’s & diploma programs or doctoral programs
- Choose your residency status: Canadian/permanent resident or international
- Choose a term (tuition amounts for future terms are posted approximately two months prior to the start of each term and incidental fees are subject to change)
- Find your program under the appropriate faculty. Tuition amounts are listed per term, with three terms occurring over the course of a year.
- Review the study and living costs