What is happening? IST recently procured an Adobe Acrobat Pro enterprise license. This software is now available upon request to temporary full-time staff and faculty (e.g., contract employees and co-op students) at the University of Waterloo for a maximum of 1-year. This is in addition to Acrobat’s availability to all permanent full-time employees (see communication below). Part-time employees will need to continue to purchase a license separately (Campus Adobeoptions - IST Service Catalogue - Confluence (atlassian.net)).
When is this happening? November 7th 2022
What do users need to do?
- To obtain a license, temporary full-time staff and faculty, can submit a request using Software & Applications - Information Systems and Technology - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net) and selecting ‘Adobe Acrobat Request’ for the topic you require assistance with.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro has been deployed to IST Managed Windows computers in Academic Support Units. Once a user has been assigned a license, they will need to sign into the application.
- Employees working in a faculty, should check with their Faculty IT group regarding deployment to faculty managed computers.
- Staff and faculty with previous Adobe accounts (VIP, personal, Creative Cloud (through a faculty or WStore) should follow the login instructions in the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - IST Knowledge Base - Confluence (atlassian.net).
- See the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - IST Knowledge Base - Confluence (atlassian.net) for login instructions, download information for unmanaged computers, and other information.
- To learn how to use Adobe Acrobat Pro, see Acrobat tutorials | Learn how to use AdobeAcrobat.
Questions or concerns? Please contact the IST Service Desk, email@example.com