Important inflight and operational work (outside of the IST Strategic Plan) that ensures the efficient day-to-day delivery and operations of the campus IT infrastructure will be made available through the Project and Portfolio Management tool, TeamDynamix.
Communications will be shared when these reports are available for review.
The Portfolio Management Group (PMG) provides leadership and stewardship for a number of key IT practices related to portfolio, project and service management. We accomplish this by providing resources and expertise to groups within Information Systems & Technology (IST) and the broader campus community. Our scope of responsibilities includes such activities as:
- Direct the prioritization, coordination and risk mitigation of the project portfolio through approved IT governance.
- Facilitate the development and ongoing evolution of the IT Strategic Plan and Annual Report.
- Coordinate the development of key frameworks such as Risk and Resource Management
- Advance our project and program management practice through the standardization and adoption of formal PM methodologies, tools and process.
- Evolve the principles and practices of service management and service quality in key areas such as incident, release and change management.
Project related resources including methodology information, tools and templates, facilities, and information about the Portfolio Management Group has been moved to the IT Portfolio Management website.